Data Engineer /Data Steward (f/m)
As Austria’s most personal, fastest, and largest online printing company, we combine first-class customer service with the finest production quality. Founded in 2001 based in Leobersdorf (Lower Austria), our 270 employees guarantee swift processing using digital, offset, and large-size printing. More than 100,000 different products can be conveniently ordered online 24/7. Together, we strive to raise our production to the highest level.
To support our team, we are looking for a Data Engineer/Data Steward (m/f) starting immediately:
- Understand and capture the business requirements of our departments for their data needs, transform them into the specifications for the engineering team (central team’s & druck’s data engineers)
- Use the data base architecture and provide and maintain data sources in Datawarehouse and Tableau Online.
- Understand marketing economics (cohort analysis, churn management, RFM models, customer life time modelling),online marketing channels (SEA, SEO) and Business Intelligence
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering or similar preferred
- Solid knowledge in SQL and non-relational data bases, experience in creating data base queries (MySQL, Snowflake)
- Experience with BI reporting in Tableau
- Experience in R is a plus
- Knowledge of analysing large data sets using statistical and data mining techniques such as: exploratory analysis, data profiling, regression, time series, and classification methods is a plus
- We expect that the candidate can easily communicate and connect with other departments (Marketing, Merchandising, IT).
- This role should build up its own network within our company to get access to all relevant data sources
- You should be self-confident and self-driven
- Ideally fluent in English and German
What we offer
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Possibility to propose and implement your own ideas
- Work in our agile and motivated team
- Modern office with modern Hardware in Budapest
- Full time job 38,5h/week with flexible working hours
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.