WHC Diák Iskolaszövetkezet
Our Partner is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential. Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies.
Data Analytics Platform intern (ZG-4138) - Diákmunka
- Your main responsibility will be on platform on REN DL which is a cloud based (AWS Native services) application for providing a unified platform and establishing an automated wing to wing automation for Analytics for REN and Grid. In this role, the intern will work on an agile team in a highly collaborative, global environment to support REN DL on Amazon Redshift. Intern will also help in developing API layer for datalake for downsteam applications consumption
- Desired Skills or willing to learn:
- • Knowledge of database development and Agile principles
- • Experience with Python, Django, Lambda, Redshift
- • AWS/Cloud understanding
- • Understanding of API architecture
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Minimum cumulative 3.0 / 4.0 GPA or equivalent
- Degree focused in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, IT Security, Informatics, Information Science/Technology, Software Engineering, Security and Risk Analysis, or other relevant STEM majors with IT experience.
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Preferably available to start between September and December 2020 and available to be hired into a full-time position from June or July 2021.
- We offer meaningful, impactful assignments as well as an internship that includes team building, career development opportunities, and more!
- Digital Technology Interns are our Partner’s primary pipeline to full-time employment opportunities either as a direct hire or as a member of one of our world-class early talent leadership programs. Digital Technology Interns are hired to focus on a particular area of the business based on availability of positions, the interviewer's assessment, and the applicant's preference.
- Digital Technology Intern assignments, typically 6 to 9 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required.
- Salary: gross 1500 HUF/hour
Állás, munka területe(i):
- IT programozás, Fejlesztés
- IT tanácsadó, Elemző, Auditor
- Nem igényel tapasztalatot
- Angol (Középfok/kommunikációképes szint)
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Jelentkezni a lenti "Jelentkezem" gombra kattintva tud.