Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
for our Finance Department
At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Your place in the team
Vodafone does believe in and works accordingly to a customer centric, data driven business model. This approach celebrates the intricate and undeniable connectivity between Creativity, Data and Advanced Analytics. The truly customer demand driven, personalized services require actionable insights that is underpinned by 360° customer view.
The mission of the Data Team is to turn Vodafone into a Data and AI driven company that impress customers by personalized and relevant offering and outperform competitors in a long term.
With your great team and in a strong cooperation with your stakeholders you are expected to
- support the Business Partner to answer business question with data:
- with Regular Performance tracking and explanation of trends
- with Business Analytics for specific Business challenges
- with interactive Reports and Data Dashboards
- with single data inputs for BC
- strong contribution to create and track BU Strategy through Insights, Analytics and Data
- continuously engage and support your entire BU
You are also expected to have a very solid commercial acumen and be able to ‘speak the business language’.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- understand the Business trends and be able to interpret what data is telling us
- support BU to understand internal and external trends, support decision with data and insights
- To make proposals for new data sources to load into Data Warehouse and data quality changes in Data Warehouse
- To establish, support and use common business definitions in any reports or analysis of Vodafone Hungary
We are looking for you if you have
- 3+ years Data/Business Analytics and/or Data Science experience
- CRM/Commercial skills and 2+ years’ experience (Telco is highly preferred)
- Professional skills in Business Analytics and very strong commercial acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
- English skills (written and oral)
- Passion for quality and for best execution is also essential
Technical skills, experience:
- PL/SQL environment
- Python and it’s library skills or other programming language
- common data science toolkits (SPSS, IBM modeller, SAS)
- data visualisation tools (Power BI, Tableau, Click Sense)
What we offer:
- Cafeteria package & annual bonus
- Laptop & mobile phone (with RED unlimited voice and data tariff package)
- 100% home office opportunity, which will remain high even after the epidemiological circumstances
- Wellbeing program in the topics of sport, nutrition, relax and help (spiritual support)
- 4 paid days leave/year for charity projects
- Other discounts (e.g. sport opportunities, eye-glass allowance)
- Parental policy: we offer 16 weeks fully paid leave and upon returning to work, new parents can work part-time hours for 6 months whilst being paid their full-time salary.
- Learning opportunities with Vodafone University and LinkedIn Learning
- From autumn 2022 – new green, digital headquarter that has almost zero emissions thanks to its solar panels installed to supply the building with renewable energy (11th district)
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded.
We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Together we can
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply:
Apply via the "Jelentkezem" button below!