We are looking for a
to join our continuously growing team in Debrecen. In this role, you will work across various disciplines in Market Research. You will provide technical solutions for our research partners to answer their clients’ business questions: building online surveys, extracting the key information from the collected data, supporting researchers to understand the voice of the audience.
You may be a good fit for this role if you:
- have a degree or experience in IT, economics, sociology, finance or a similar/related field
- are a confident user of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- have good analytical skills
- are familiar with databases/statistical tools
- are willing to learn and constantly develop
- are able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing
Experience with databases, statistical tools (e.g. SPSS) and object - oriented programming languages is an advantage but not a requirement.
Main responsibilities include:
- building online surveys with DataExpert’s specialised toolkits
- custom development for clients’ requests
- preparing data for analysis
- creating graphs, charts, and reports, based on the research plan
- building professional relationships with clients
We believe in the following three values.
- Your results matter.
- All our projects have visible results that we can all be proud of; all of our colleagues take part in our success story.
- You will be a member of a young and supportive team and can have flexible working hours.
- Trainings and personal development.
- At DataExpert we all have our personal development plan of hard and soft skills. On average, each person spends 5 hours on trainings per month, which is the highest any company offers in Debrecen.
- If you are ambitious and get results, you will have the possibility of growing and fast tracking within the role.
- See the global business world.
- You will get the opportunity to participate in diverse and challenging multi-country projects and to use the latest Market Research technologies.
- Our customers are international corporations, international travel to meet with clients is part of our company culture. We invite our colleagues to travel abroad regularly to attend international meetings, conferences, exhibitions and events to build personal relationships with our partners.
- We also have visits from our partners in our office for meetings.
- Every day we are communicating with our foreign partners - via email and in online meetings.
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.