3D Pipeline Architect
Would you like to play a key role in building up the future 3D platform for Grundfos on a global scale? Would you like to make a difference by translating business needs to technical architecture in order to build up a business and customer orientated product visualisation platform?
The Senior 3D Pipeline Architect is responsible for setting up a scalable and future proof 3D asset pipeline that will unleash new levels of creativity from photorealistic renders to real time optimized xR assets .
What is the job about?
- Accountable for the Architecture within Product Visualisation while leveraging expertise in 3D assets creation.
- Responsible for building a scalable infrastructure for our pipeline for photo rendering, technical drawings, animations, AR/VR assets as well as BIM.
- Build data models for 3D geometry
- Automate steps that are still done manually.
- You will setup, monitor and visualize current utilization and progress of the future render farm.
- Maintain, support, and enhance the information analytics, master data management, information visualization, -integration, and -storage.
- Map configurations and complex pipeline architectures, ensuring documentation meets current and future needs.
- Collaborate and work with end users to ensure that the pipeline meet their business needs.
- Translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Work closely together with other architects to ensure alignment across the Enterprise.
What do you need to apply?
- University bachelor or masters degree with focus on computer science or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 7 years’ experience in IT or related field.
- At least 3 year of experience in VFX or game industry with a focus on pipeline engineering / configuration and at least 3 years of experience as a solution architect.
- Some experience with 3D asset optimisation both high and low poly. (preferable Pixyz)
- Experience in material and texture baking. (preferable substance painter)
- Experience with real time rendering.
- Well versed in Python.
- Proficiency in working in and plugin development in least one 3D Tool (preferably 3dsMax or Keyshot).
- Architecting scalable solutions and experience with architecture frameworks.
- Experience with frameworks such as USD (Universal Scene Description) and Alembic.
- Experience in working with render managers.
- Prior work with databases and web stack.
- Basic knowledge in numerical mathematics and computer graphics / geometry processing.
- You are highly self-driven, motivated, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- You have a holistic mindset with the ability to understand technical details.
- You are able to handle multiple stakeholder priorities.
Grundfos is the world’s leading manufacturer of energy efficiency and intelligent water solutions with an annual production of 17 million units, offices in more than 55 countries and over 19,000 employees worldwide. Our skills commit us to pioneer solutions to the world’s water and climate challenges and improve the quality of life for people. We dare to do things that others cannot or dare not do, as we believe innovation is not only a business opportunity, but an obligation. And what really matters to us is not short term profit, but the impact we make. By becoming part of our united powerful team, you too can drive this change no matter your role.
Furthermore, we offer you:
- Trusting, collaborative and friendly culture
- Endless learning possibilities
- International environment that value work-life balance
- Pleasant, comfortable and modern working place
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
If the job sounds interesting, please forward your resume and cover letter as soon as possible by clicking on “Apply”.
We look forward to hearing from you!