thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., location Budapest
With our engineering team of 900, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Define comprehensive product cyber security concept and roadmap
- Working with management and associates to implement product security
- Security validation of the products
- Completing risk assessments to mitigate risks
- Security awareness building and training
- Communication with internal and external customers
- Supporting engineering process developments with security related topics
- Performing self-audits to ensure compliance to relevant standards
- College Degree (Electrical engineering, SW, IT, or CS)
- Fluent English (German knowledge is an advantage)
- Project management experience
- Experience in security related product development/testing/analysis
- Experienced in development process and security evaluation criteria definition
- Security audits/certifications experience
- Experience in secure design/implementation standards and practices
- Able to coordinate the work of several interested parties
- Automotive industry experience is an advantage
- Good communication skills
- Good stress and conflict resolution skills
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Participation in international projects
- Unique professional training in quality field
- Successful and fast-growing company
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu