KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
Cyber Security Advisor - Data privacy
The IT Risk Management Advisory at KPMG Hungary is a dynamically growing team with a wide local and international clientele in several branches from financial services through utilities and telecommunication to industrial facilities. We are looking for an experienced advisor who has a strong focus on data privacy consulting and occasionally also performs consulting services in other activity areas of the IT Risk Management.
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Proven ability to manage security and compliance related issues
- Professional track record related to information security and / or data protection
- Expert knowledge of methodologies and standards related to privacy, data protection audits, impact assessments and privacy program management
- University degree in one of the following fields: Information technology (engineering) / Information technology (management) / Economics / Law
- Desirable: industry relevant certifications (e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIPP/E, CIPM, CIPT)
- Proven experience in writing business proposals
- Ability to work at sustained levels of high intensity
- Broad experience in data protection and information security
- Proven ability to analyze problems, identify core issues and recommend appropriate solutions
- High level of GDPR knowledge
- Ability to efficiently liaise with client subject matter experts
- Proficient English both verbally and in writing
Your role and responsibilities:
- Deliver project results to improve data protection and incident handling capabilities of key clients in the privacy field
- Continuously seek innovative solutions to improve the privacy consulting capacities of KPMG
- Support the identification of privacy related business leads and successfully manage complex bids
- Efficiently manage the work of other team members
- Occasionally support projects as a Subject Matter Expert related to other activity areas of the IT Risk Management practice
What we offer:
- Challenging work in a motivated team at an international firm
- Excellent opportunity for personal development with regular training courses
- Competitive salary and benefits
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CV.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Tanácsadó Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.