CVM Segment and Lifecycle Manager - 000000197059
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. At Vodafone, we believe that Customer Experience Excellence (CXX) is key to successfully realize/execute our strategy and also a main differentiator of us on the telecommunication market.
The CVM Segment and Lifecycle Manager should ensure base KPI targets are set, evaluated and met by initiating insight based and value increasing activities. In other words, ensure segment profitability through personalized customer offers.
The CVM Segment and Lifecycle Manager is also expected to identify and develop new, efficient and customer obsessed base activities and life cycle programs to increase revenue contribution as well as NPS.
The consumer world is surely becoming more digital, and therefore the ideal individual will also possess knowledge in terms of eDM, mobile App and online re-marketing possibilities.
As strategy part of the role the Segment and Lifecycle Manager is expected to take lead and drive CVM related projects ensuring the best possible execution and results.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- develop and execute CVM Segment Roadmaps by seeking and implementing improvement opportunities into the initiatives
- actively participate in respective Segment Virtual Teams contributing with valuable inputs on how we can grow the segments from a CVM point of view
- fully implement digital activities when executing campaigns
- support all go to market processes from CVM side to contribute into the Segments’ strategy
- own, manage and execute CVM driven projects
- perform as a CVM spoc with supporting non CVM owned projects to contribute into Vodafone strategy
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in Telecommunications
- 3+ years’ experience in Segment Marketing or Commercial area
- Strong analytical, problem solving and commercial skills
- Fluent English, written and oral is mandatory
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to maintain effective relationships
- Passion for quality and for best execution is also essential
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- A laptop to ensure smooth working
- A mobile telephone based on the actual company regulations
- Employee tariff, which includes unlimited calls, free roaming in the EU and 20 GB data
- Flexible working environment: 1-2 home office day/week; flexi office
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Yearly performance dialogue to support your development so you can reach your goals
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Corporate health and well-being program
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Market Research Analyst
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!