Vodafone Hungary is looking
CVM Decision Support Specialist - 000000207838
Colleague for its CVM Decision Support Team
Decision Support is one of the key areas of CVM where our main task is to support the daily business with proper target groups and to deliver insights and inputs based upon campaign analyses to our segment manager colleagues. Now one of the CVM’s key projects needs an extra support from our Decision Support Team. The new team mate will be responsible for the Decision Support related tasks and duties of the previously mentioned key project.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- support highly important campaigns and projects with properly prepared and right in time delivered target groups
- build and run PL/SQL queries based upon pre-defined target group settings
- update all related weekly and monthly dashboards
- evaluate the performance of delivered target groups & segments
- analyze the results of campaigns and highlight fine tuning possibilities in target group building
- present the results and findings regarding the campaigns to the stakeholders
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics
- CRM / CVM experience
- Advanced experience in SQL, PL/SQL
- Telco industry experience is highly preferred
- Fluent English in written and oral is mandatory
- Passion for quality and for best execution is also essential
- Business acumen
- Customer-oriented, resourceful, flexible, quick-thinking and enthusiastic.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- A laptop to ensure smooth working
- A mobile telephone based on the actual company regulations
- Employee tariff, which includes unlimited calls, free roaming in the EU and 20 GB data
- Flexible working environment: 1-2 home office day/week; flexi office
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Yearly performance dialogue to support your development so you can reach your goals
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Corporate health and well-being program
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!