We are looking for a
CVM Decision Support Manager - 000000232475
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
As the professional member of the CVM Decision Support team you should ensure that all CVM activities are based on customer insights and delivers a win for the customer and win for Vodafone. In a strong cooperation with your stakeholders you are expected to support the development and execution of the CVM activityroadmap that is strongly aligned with our company’s and segments’ strategy. The target groups of the different campaigns are carefully selected customers based on advanced analytics and/or on affinity model and ensure the highest take-up and also best customer experience. Regular monitoring of the results and calculation of the ROI of our activities is also the part of your responsibility
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Support all CVM activities with reports, analyses and insights
- Support regular CVM activity roadmap with the smooth delivery of the required target groups
- Run reports to provide inputs for different CVM Dashboards
- Develop and provision data marts, advanced data analytics and other affinity models to improve efficiency and customer focus of running activities
- Propose new initiatives to deliver financial and non-financial CVM KPIs
- Always stick to Vodafone’s customer data protection policy where we do not tolerate any non-compliance
- Identify and develop new, efficient and customer obsessed way of targeting and operating CVM activities based on SNA and other CVM/CRM models
We are looking for you if you have
- 5+ years CRM analytical experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently as part of a team
- Fluent English in written and oral is mandatory
- Passion for qualityand for best execution is also essential
- Telco industry experience is highly preferred
- Preferred skills, experience:
- strong experience in PL/SQL, SQL
- advanced experience with data visualisation tools, like QlikSense, QlikView preferred
- hands-on skills regarding the usage of SAP Business Objects
- experience with Python based data science toolkits
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!