Customer support engineer
· Provide complex design and systems engineering configurations for customers
· Assist customers globally and provide technical advice related to Commsignia’s HW and SW products.
· Understand customer needs, diagnose and resolve customer issues for Commsignia products.
· Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues and information requests.
· Act as a consultant for Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers and other Customer Support Engineers resolving technical deployment obstacles, improving the product’s vision and making Commsignia customers successful.
· Cooperate with clients on the operation and maintenance of Commsignia’s Smart City infrastructure and Automotive software solutions.
· Work closely together with Commsignia’s software and hardware delivery teams.
· Gain and maintain up-to date knowledge of V2X technology and use that knowledge to ensure client success.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent practical experience
· At least 1 year working experience in similar role
· Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving, written/verbal communication skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
· Working knowledge of English and Hungarian
· Understanding of Linux/Unix system administration, experience with OpenWRT is a plus
· Experience working with C/JAVA languages.
· Proactive, can do attitude
· Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
· Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
· Solid time management and prioritization skills
- OpenWRT experience.
- Experience with Atlassian products.
What we offer:
· Long-term opportunity in a fast-moving and challenging environment
· Chance to pursue a career within a fast-growing company
· Spacious and quiet office with great atmosphere in Science Park Budapest
· Free coffee & fruits, regular team-buildings
· Flexible working hours
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Administrator
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1117 Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
How to apply/contact information:
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV after clicking 'Apply'.