Customer Success Specialist (CSS) - Compute, Application and Cloud
Who You'll Work With
Customer Experience (CX) Customer Success Specialists (CSS) are a team of extraordinary technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver exclusive customer experience. We help solve business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is measured through customer happiness metrics, industry recognition, and employee happiness scores.
As a team we know that in engineering and customer success, you can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together and having fun together. As a CSS team we help customers adopt and expand Cisco solutions by showing impact on the customer’s business goals. Maintaining an end-to-end lens, as CSSs we partner closely with Customer Success Executives, Success Programs Managers, sales accounts teams, delivery teams, partners and others.
What You’ll Do:
As the CSS you are a guide to the client on your aligned product or architecture. Your mission is to help the customer move to the next phase of the customer lifecycle and to visualize their future in the lifecycle. You will:
- Deliver workshops and webinars (Accelerators and ATX - Ask-the-Expert) to a diverse set of customers that qualify, tailoring deliverables and driving business outcomes within scope and on-time engagement
- Join the Customer Success team in customer engagements and events to improve customer adoption and address product concerns
- Contribute to the customer community digital spaces and asset development of Success Tracks
- Contribute to product and offer improvement by providing lifecycle feedback to CX Product Management and CX Success Programs Teams
- Inspire customers to make tactical and strategic deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
- Collaborate with Account teams, Customer Success, and Partners to elevate customer adoption as well as address product concerns
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco products by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies to customers and the Success team
- Contribute to lifecycle asset development and maintenance through rotations, asset development sprints, and/or stretch assignments with the Lifecycle Success team
Who You Are:
You are a technical expert across multiple technology specializations and you have hands on extensive technical expertise. You have industry recognized certifications and an ability to drive change through innovation. You are a proven leader driving team activities/task.
· Customer Obsessed: You love customer interactions and understand customer needs and align architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams
· Technical Guide: You are able to explain technical concepts, give clients guidance and vision about the solution. You have a thorough understanding of the technical fundamentals of aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases.
- Understanding and experience with Intersight and other Data Center Automation tools such as UCS Director, Terraform, etc.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Providers (AWS/Google Cloud/Microsoft Azure)
- Knowledge of common Data Center applications and characteristics
- Strong Knowledge of Datacenter Compute and Virtualization (Vmware,KVM) and Container Networking including Micro services / Kubernetes / Docker and Linux preferred
- Understanding of APIs and basic scripting knowledge (Bash/Python/Ansible etc)
- Understanding of Routing and Switching and experience in designing large-scale Datacenters
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management and related tools
- Knowledge of Compute (specifically UCS) and Hyperconverged (Hyperflex)
- Knowledge of Storage Area Networking (SAN)
· Business Aware - You can connect technology solutions to business outcomes
· Effective Communicator: You articulate the technical features into business impact, you can easily talk about technology to non-technical people. You are also an active listener.
· Suggested Certifications: CCNA / CCNP / CCDP/ CCIE, Cisco Certified Success Specialist, CISM, CISSP
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Russia, Ukraine, Hungary
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.