We are one of the world's leading suppliers of professional cleaning equipment. We are approximately 5,000 colleagues working in 45 countries all over the world and we all carry with us a strong heritage of more than 110 years of cleaning expertise. At Nilfisk, we share one strong commitment, we call it our mission statement:
„We enable sustainable cleaning worldwide to improve quality of life.”
In Szigetszentmiklós, we are looking for a new employee, to the following position:
Customer Service Supervisor
Holding a central role within Logistics, the Sales & Shipping Support department is responsible for order management, outbound shipping and distribution as well as providing support to our global Sales Companies within Nilfisk. You will be working as a team leader, coach, and mentor your team members; assisting the team in daily issues and manage the daily running of the office to ensure that the team’s resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met. Train new workers in the organization's operating procedures and standards. All this will be in close contact with your manager located in Denmark.
Another part of your role will be to secure the order fulfilment and shipping documentation for your own markets, and act as the one-point-of-contact between the Sales Companies and corporate functions. To take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution. The department resides in Szigetszentmiklós (8 employees), Poland (2 people), Spain (1 person) and in Denmark (5 employees). We are a dedicated team in an international and dynamic atmosphere and in conjunction with our main distribution centres in Europe.
- Lead and develop at team of 8 employees located in Szigetszentmiklós.
- Manage the daily runnign of the office.
- Challenge and improve our way of working.
- Assist the team on the daily work and be first point of escalation for the team.
- Operational tasks such as being responisble of some markets by:
- Ensuring correct flow on the deliveries.
- Handling requests from sales companies on mail & by phone
- Non SAP overseas invoicing (manual)
- Co-ordinate with overseas offices to check and verify shipment information such as Bill of Lading
- Other ad hoc customer service activities e.g. customer returns
- Team Leader – People management
- Setting and tracking of KPIs
- Root cause analysis and corrective actions to improve performance of the HU team
- Work experience within logistics or international trade
- Customer service experience
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
- SAP experience (preferable)
- Microsoft Office (advanced in Excel, preferably strong in Power Point)
- Willingness to travel (10 days a year)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive package
- Being part of a dynamic multinational environment and Scandinavian Company Culture
- Challenging and interesting assignment with traveling opportunity
- Trainings for professional development
- Free gym access and fruit days
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Client Services, Client Services Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this opportunity please click on the „Jelentkezem” button which directs you to our career page to submit your application.