Customer Service Specialist - German speaker
Location: Budapest, Hungary
The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for providing the highest level of customer service and managing all aspects of the order process, including price quotations, placing orders, backorder statistics, backorder communication (internal, external) and the handling of returned goods. Conduct first level product support to customers and channel all customer communication both for internal and external parties.
We can offer:
- Fancy office environment in Budapest, the most glamorous and exciting, living city in Europe
- Training and continuous learning and certification opportunities (we have the BEST and most professional TRAINING TEAM in our organization
- Chance to be part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Multilingual environment, native colleagues (50% of the team is a native speaker of their support language)
- Pleasant and inspiring working atmosphere with multicultural community and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Easy to access location and modern office building (easy to reach from city centre, 10-15 minute commute)
- Competitive salary and cafeteria benefits; free sport allowance (near the office buildings), All You Can Move SportPass (at a discounted price), medical benefits and other perks
- Reimbursable language courses
- Team events and Company events (cool and youthful parties with team-games, etc.)
- High value awards and recognitions, annual bonus for top performers, and annual salary review
- Manage key customers for the business ensuring excellent service delivery at all times and attending face to face meetings with customers on a regular basis.
- Receive and handle telephone enquiries from customers. Ensure that product alternatives are offered where necessary.
- Manage group mailbox ensuring that all orders are placed on a daily basis and all inquiries are dealt in a timely manner.
- Raise tickets for customer data updates.
- Process credit notes as required relating to price or delivery discrepancies.
- Ensure all customer feedback is logged immediately, tickets followed up and customer receives timely feedback.
- Liaise with appropriate warehouse personnel in respect of product distribution, shipping, lead time and product returns.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to the Customer Service Team Leader on any specific issues as they arise.
- Liaise with other internal departments in respect of resolving customer enquiries.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with Customers, the Commercial team and all other internal functions.
We are looking for you, if you:
- have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and German
- have High school degree
- have experience in working with customers or in an international environment
- have experience of using ERP systems, preferably SAP
- have good planning and organizational skills
- are ready to learn new applications and solutions and has quick learning ability
- have excellent time management skills
- are able to work independently, with minimal supervision
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply please send your CV
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- German (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time