Customer Service Specialist – Budapest, Hungary.
Careers that Change Lives
Would you like to work at a rapidly growing international healthcare company where we appreciate your talent, experience and passion and where you can count on professional and personal development, exciting challenges and a dynamic environment?
Do you consider you have the right experience for a Customer Service Specialist? Are you an enthusiastic and people-orientated person?
If yes, then send us your resume and enter the recruitment process right away!
Medtronic offers you a professional, international, dynamical and high quality working environment, where personal development is stimulated and personal initiatives are encouraged. Our offer package will include a competitive salary and other great benefits.
For this role, you would be expected to be located in Budapest, Hungary.
A Day in the Life
Principal Accountabilities of the Customer Service Specialist:
- Process and follow up of orders in compliance with current policies, procedures and work instructions.
- Follow up of financial (payment) situation and control the fulfilment of contractual terms by Customers in close collaboration with Finance department and Business Unit Managers.
- Support of sales contracts.
- Day-to-day close relationship with hospitals.
- Maintenance of Customer- and Material Master Files.
- Management of customer complaints and return process.
- Coordination on warranty issues.
- Maintenance of return acceptance criteria.
- Provide customers pro-actively with the information they need on reverse logistics issues
- Follow up on Distribution Hold Notifications and the return of hold products to Medtronic suppliers.
- Monitoring of shipments «In-transit».
- Support of customs clearance procedure.
- Support of inventory management. Damaged/missed goods monitoring.
- Control over product availability to reduce items on back-order.
- Support of abnormal demand detecting and managing.
Order Management & Customer Service Excellence:
Reverse Logistics Management:
Supply Chain Management:
- University degree
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service or logistic department
- Fluency in Hungarian and in written & spoken English
- Proficient knowledge of SAP
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Customer focus (ability to understand the customer needs is a must)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and strong organizational, prioritising and time management skills
- We are looking or a team player!
- Experience of working in multicultural environment is an advantage
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Logistical Support
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- Hungarian - intermediary/communicative
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!