Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Customer Security Manager (Budapest)
- The Customer Security Manager is responsible to ensure the contracted security services and SLAs are met. This typically includes:Serve as primary security management interface to the customer
- Develop and manage customer specific security governance model
- Manage operational security measures and services
- Manage customer specific security risks
- Indicate the need for customer specific security audits, including pre-audits and provide support
- Manage and control customer specific security SLA reporting
- Support customer specific security management related projects
- Identify and propose customer specific security improvements and innovations
- Manage IT Service Continuity as required
If you have…
- Fluent English knowledge (German is an advantage)
- BSc degree in IT related field and 3 years relevant experience // MSC degree in IT security field and 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in 1 ICT security related ISO norm and information security related regulation (e.g. GDPR, BSI Security Baseline, etc.)
- International security certification studies (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS courses, etc.)
- ITIL knowledge
- Customer orientation
- Skills and ability to overview and maintain complex topics
- Willing to take over responsibility
- Strong communication and social skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Certificate of good-conduct
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.