Start something big today. Apply as:
Customer quality engineer
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. The Hatvan plant was established in 1998 and meanwhile it has become the largest production site of the Automotive Electronics division within the Bosch Group worldwide, where more than 6000 colleagues contribute to shaping the future of driving. While applying state of the art production technologies, we strive to be a spearhead of Industry 4.0 solutions. The main profile of the company is the series production of control units and sensors from among the future-oriented products of Bosch’s Mobility Solutions business sector. Our products significantly contribute to making driving ever safer, cleaner, and more economical.
Your contribution to something big:
- Handle and follow-up customer complaints
- Use problem-solving methods (8D, 5 Why, Ishikawa, Risk analysis, Lessons Learned)
- Cooperate with partner departments (laboratory, production, development, supplier development)
- Participate actively in creation of first sample documentation
- Organize customer meetings and visits
- Prepare, participate in and conduct customer audits
- Review statistics regularly, take actions to solve top problems
- Support focus projects, develop quality significantly
What distinguishes you:
- University degree in technical field
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Knowledge of quality-related problem-solving methods
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, preferably German language skills
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
- Independent and cooperative working style
- Confident approach, also in international environment
Your future job location offers you:
Inspiring challenges in an international environment. Continuous development opportunity via professional and language trainings. Personalised development plan with career planning possibilities. Wide range of benefits and services, insurance and medical service. Company buses from Budapest, Stadionok and from other locations around Hatvan. Company restaurant with daily fund to support your meals. Employee discounts to several facilities countrywide. Sport and family events. Bosch kindergarden and elementary school, providing high quality education to your children.
We are looking for Customer Quality engineer colleagues in several positions due to new projects.
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Quality Assurance
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
Hatvan, 3000 Robert Bosch út 1.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.