Start something big today. Apply as:
Customer Project Manager for eMobility
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and valuable technologies? Whether in the field of Mobility Solutions, Consumer Goods, Industrial Technology or Energy and Building Technology - with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience
Your contribution to something big
Overall project management of power electronics customers
- overall technical responsibility including product release / delivery release
- project planning and tracking
- project review / reporting internally and at customers
- configuration coordination
- project organization of the SE teams incl. factory
- product costs and project budget
- product-related change management
- product quality in the development process
What distinguishes you
- Completed degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Experience with vehicle electrics / electronics
- Knowledge of the product development processes
- Several years of experience as a (technical) project manager
- Fluent German AND English language knowledge
- Certification to RK-PMQ desirable
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- High abstraction ability
- Interest for technical challenges
- Teamwork, initiative, creativity, commitment
- Communication skills
- Process orientation
- Sense of responsibility
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- Electrical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.