Start something big today. Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. The Hatvan plant was established in 1998 and meanwhile it has become the largest production site of the Automotive Electronics division within the Bosch Group worldwide, where more than 6000 colleagues contribute to shaping the future of driving. While applying state of the art production technologies, we strive to be a spearhead of Industry 4.0 solutions. The main profile of the company is the series production of control units and sensors from among the future-oriented products of Bosch’s Mobility Solutions business sector. Our products significantly contribute to making driving ever safer, cleaner, and more economical.
- Registrate and confirm customer orders
- Plan demand for 21 months ahead
- Coordinate product release from factory to customer
- Manage production through creation, publishing and follow-up of production plan
- Coordinate changes, manage ramp-up and end phase of product
- Handle finished product stock
- Participate in project tasks
- University degree in Economics or Technology (Studies in logistics is an advantage)
- 1-3 years of experience in customer planning or customer service
- Fluent English or German language skills
- Solution-oriented approach
- Ability to handle big data
- Excellent communication skills, determined personality
- Flexibility, quick reactions to continuous changes
- SAP knowledge is preferable
Your future job location offers you:
Inspiring challenges in an international environment. Continuous development opportunity via professional and language trainings. Personalised development plan with career planning possibilities. Wide range of benefits and services, insurance and medical service. Performance based bonus system. Company buses from Budapest, Stadionok and from other locations around Hatvan. Company restaurant with daily fund to support your meals. Employee discounts to several facilities countrywide. Sport and family events. Bosch kindergarden and elementary school, providing high quality education to your children
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Logistics administrator
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- German - intermediate / communication
Hatvan, 3000 Robert Bosch út 1.
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.