Customer Experience Specialist – German Speaker
- To deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and partners) through our communication channels (phone and email)
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service
- Accountable for meeting individual and team goals (KPIs)
- Continuously identify work process improvements and communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Managers.
- You MUST have advanced command of spoken and written German & English language (level C1 or higher according to The Common European Framework)
- You must work 40 hours per week
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
- Minimum typing speed of 35 words per minute
- Willing to work on rotating shifts
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently
- Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality
In addition to required skills and qualifications, you may also list characteristics and features that are considered an advantage for applicants.
What we offer:
- Full time contract
- Competitive market salary
- 5 days work week
- 4 weeks’ paid training
- Discounted hotel accommodation; anywhere in the world
- Exposure to travel industry
- Company with dynamic growth, ensuring development opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities at any of our office locations globally
- Work culture: balance in work and life
- Strong and young team spirit
- Strategic office location at City Centre, Budapest
- Parking possibility for bicycles and shower
- Catering, Hotel, Tourism
- Tourism, Tour Operation
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Personal Costumer Service
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- German - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1062 Budapest, Teréz körút 55.
How to apply/contact information:
PLEASE SUBMIT UPDATE RESUME IN ENGLISH