Customer Experience Representative (Danish or Dutch or Swedish speaking)
Why this role matters
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and credit management services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 26,000 customer experience specialists at 50 contact centers across 22 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals
Be a part of the journey as a Customer Experience Representative at Transcom Hungary! Are you motivated by providing good customer experience? Then we have the perfect vacancy for you. You will be part of our team in Hungary. In your role, you will deliver the best customer experience for clients via phone, email and chat. You will work with the customers provide them support.
- You are ready for a new adventure
- You have a positive attitude
- You are comfortable to use telephone and computer as a work tool
- You really want to provide the best customer experience
- You have good technical skills
- You have fluent Swedish or Danish or Dutch language skills
- You have fluent English language skills
What we offer
- Work experience in an international company and multilingual team
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly and diverse environment, teamwork
- We believe the health and happiness of our people are central to our success as a business – to achieve this we offer free fruit days
- Paid 3 weeks training and guidance in working with a reputable and strong brand. Opportunity to further develop yourself with a focus on skills development.
- An ambitious and stable employer with long-term goals.
- Competitive remuneration package
- We work together in teams and together towards a common goal where everyone helps each other.
- Flexible work environment and working schedule
- 6 months contract with a potential extension
- 100% work from home (only from Hungary)
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Call Center Services
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
- professional experience is not required
- High school degree
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Dutch (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Swedish (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Danish (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
annual bonus/salary benefits, health cost contributions, cafeteria
Not fixed, anywhere in Hungary
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!