Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Customer Acceptance Test Analyst ( Fixed Term) - VOD000DFJ
for our COPS Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Understand new product development items’ functionality.
- Understand system capabilities and high level design of functions
- Prepare test plans according to the planned functionality.
- Cooperate with business parties to validate testable functions, requirements
- Cooperate with IT to understand design specifications.
- Have test plans approved by all relevant business parties.
- Design end to end test calendars according to business requirements and system possibilities
- Prepare test data and test data request to aim test execution
- Administer test cases, instances in test management tool
- Entering and tracking of UAT defects in test management tool
- Confirmation that the system under test is compliant with the requirements
- Communicate, and report to test leads, project managers
- Test execution according to instructions from the testing elements according to work assignment
- Administer and track found defects
- Maintain test cases in test management tool
- Retest defect fixes
- Report defects and resolution plan to test experts and manager
- Report defects to test managers.
- Report test status to business stakeholders during project meetings
- Support G5 decision
Ensure that Customer Experience Channel leads are involved in product design making sure that customer experience ambitions are harmonized with new product developments.
We are looking for you if you have
- CTFL certification is an advance
- 2 year experience at Vodafone business and/or 2 year experience in IT testing
- BSC/MSC degree
- Capable of resolving conflicts
- Good analytical and strategic skills and focus
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strategic outlook, attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive, can work individually but very good team player
- Able to synthesize complicated concepts and to simplify the complex issues
- Fluent Hungarian and English
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest,1097 Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.