Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Citi Service Center Budapest was established in 2005 to serve 54 countries across EMEA and globally in some functions. We have grown over the years to boast over 20 separate products and functions, exceeding 1,000 employees and we continue to grow.
CTI EMEA Risk Governance & Leg/Reg Analyst-18006581
- Job Purpose
- Provide CTI Risk and Control support for the Risk Governance team tasks and Legal / regulatory requirements for CTI EMEA entities
- Continually seek to leverage process improvement opportunities
- Provide input to the CTI EMEA and other Risk and Control Management Meetings for Risk Governance and legal/regulatory updates, issues on an ad hoc basis.
- Provide CTI Risk and Control support for the external / regulatory audits for CTI EMEA
- Apply knowledge of CITMP/s and general process areas to coordinate the effective review of the entities operating processes and process control manuals (PCM).
- Attend operational management meetings as required for the entities supported.
- Support the design and development of controls to ensure that CTI EMEA entities are meeting strategic goals
- When required engage with global teams and risk management teams on key control issues.
- Report results and present recommendations for improvement to management.
- Exchange ideas and information in a concise and logical manner.
- Additional adhoc risk and compliance work.
- Complete all tasks in connection with the organization’s activity but not detailed in the current job description, charged by the direct manager, supervisor, or the functional head.
- Knowledge of Citigroup processes and systems
- Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives
- Audit activities in a mature operating environment
- Meeting tight deadlines, prioritisation
- Regional and global understanding of Citi Technology infrastructure
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
To support CTI EMEA in all Risk Governance related activities.
Reports to CTI EMEA Risk & Control Head,. Member of risk & control team responsible for supporting Risk Governance tasks that the EMEA region meets its strategic risk management goals.
- Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of Citi infrastructure and technology
- Understanding of at least one (or more) infrastructure area is an advantage
- Experience of working with CITMP
- Experience in IT risk and control
- Process and procedures, including document control
- Exposure to audit and/or risk management activities
- Ability to plan, organize, monitor workloads and priorities across multiple groups
- Proficiency with all MS Office products
- Good interpersonal and written skills
- Contributor with strong drive and self-starter attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Risk and Control
- Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Bachelor's Degree
- The candidate will need to be a self-starter. Work will have to be of a consistently high nature with a focus on timely and accurate delivery of information and reports.
- Take responsibility for ensuring things are done, overcoming obstacles and challenges.
- Ability to influence staff and team members at various levels of the organization
- Ensuring work is completed accurately and within time frames set.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
How to apply:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.