CSIS EMEA GIA OSINT Analyst-18040180
What would you do as a ‘role name’
- Apply open source techniques to collect, organize, synthesize, and summarize data from multiple sources in order to provide actionable information to decision makers.
- Produces analytical products and briefings/presentations for senior leadership and operational personnel on a variety of open source derived threats and intelligence reporting.
- Liaison with a broad network of partners on open source methodologies and sources of information in order to develop best practices.
- Innovate and generate new ideas, concepts, and models to improve methods of obtaining and evaluating data through qualitative and quantitative means.
- Perform analysis on disparate external data sources and evaluate multiple internal sources of information in order to determine any useful correlations between OSINT and internal data holdings. Drive quality, reliability, and usability of all work products.
- Demonstrate ability to identify and anticipate the problems and product/solution needs of our clients.
What will you get in return
- Great opportunity for learning new tools and analytical methods while doing comprehensive reviews and reports. Part of a geographically diverse team can improve communication and interpersonal skills. Being the point of contact for investigators at both regional and global level and senior managers within CSIS the incumbent can develop leadership and communication skills. CSIS has a mentorship program and it maintains a very supportive environment for professional development.
Who can become a ‘role name’
- Minimum BA, preferred, post graduate degrees welcomed
- Minimum of 1-2 years of analytical experience in OSINT community. Experience in investigative journalism, library services, intelligence collection can be substituted for OSINT experience
- Experience is utilizing visualization software applications. Specifically link analysis e.g. I-2, Palantir, etc.
- Creative thinking and deductive reasoning skills with a demonstrated ability to analyse, evaluate and interpret complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques.
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint – demonstrated creativity in use of these products to solve analytical problems.
- Proven track record of information gathering, including strong use of commercial databases, internet and non-digitized sources is a must.
- Experience in project management is preferred. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously and executing daily duties with minimal supervision.
- Professional report writing skills
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Bank Security
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team. Your place is here.