Cross Border Planner
ABOUT YOUR NEW TEAM AND JOB
We are a family of over 28 thousand engaged people. Each and every one of us is the secret ingredient of Coca-Cola HBC – one of the world’s largest bottlers and partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Our every day mission is to delight over 600 million consumers by offering a choice of over 190 iconic global and favorite local brands in the moments that matter, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are a truly empowered and talented team that drives superior results by winning and learning every day in 28 countries, across 3 continents. Our success comes from us working together as one to make a positive difference for the local communities we serve.
The purpose of the job: plan and work for the development of new business, through effective planning and execution in supply chain of Cross Border team. Increasing country’s & region’s profitability through effective planning and cost optimization.
YOUR NEW KEY RESPONSABILITIES
- Satisfies the sales demand and optimizes inventory of Import / Export finished goods on distribution center level – key measurement is no stock out of finished goods.
- Provides high quality end to end customer service to importing / exporting countries.
- Coordination of timely availability of finished goods for Promotions, New launches, and Samplings with importing/exporting countries and in agreement with commercial stakeholder.
- Creation of Product Age Reports and management of potential best-before-date financial exposures
- Process and project management for phase-in / out and for innovations on export-import products.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Complete compensation package: basic salary, yearly bonus, cafeteria, life insurance and private medical coverage
- Home office opportunities (up to 2-3x per week)
- Commuting to work supported by the company (company bus in Buda and Pest side as well)
- Possibility to take part in the employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible working
- Unlimited softdrink consumption in the office
- Learning and development opportunities
- Mid- and long-term (international) career opportunities
ARE THESE YOUR SECRET INGREDIENTS?
- Have College/University degree OR 1-3 years business experience of supply chain or transportation planning
- Native Hungarian speaker and intermediate level (B2) of English language
- Advanced level of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- SAP ERP skills
- Ability to work individually and being responsible for dedicated export / import matrix
- Ability to manage complexity, processes and projects
- Time management skills
- Experience in FMCG planning or logistics area
- SAP APO knowledge
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Logistic Specialist, Transport Organizer
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Product development
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- freshly graduated/career starter
- High school degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Hungarian (native)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!