CRM Product Support Engineer
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
We are currently seeking a talented Product Support Engineer in Budapest, to join our busy Product Support Team. You will be part of a young and exciting company that is recognized as a market leader in the SaaS space with our Industry Cloud for Life Sciences.
As a member of the Product Support team you will be charged with supporting our customers, as well as internal stakeholders, such as our Consulting and Sales Engineering teams. You will work closely with Development and QA teams to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve complex issues. The successful candidate will need to learn and adapt quickly, be persistent and demonstrate “out of the box” thinking.
This is a full-time M-F job with rotational on-call responsibilities for weekend coverage.
What You'll Do
- Provide global support covering all issues related to Veeva CRM and Salesforce
- Learn everything about our software and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- Support the client administrators across multiple organizations.
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users, including system unavailability and data integrity issues.
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues, information requests on application capabilities, navigation, installation or configuration.
- Provide coordinated support for getting new releases and configuration changes into production
- Gather information for analysis, carry out the necessary research, setup test environments, replicate issues locally and propose resolutions or workarounds
- Be a client facing representative of the Development and Product teams.
- Document new processes and keep existing documentation and tools up to date as the environment changes
- Interface with engineering, product management and professional services when necessary
- Attend daily meetings and provide status updates
- A self-motivated, self-described techy, eager to learn new software. We look at any and all prior experience, even unofficial. Have you designed a personal website? Build a mobile App for a friend’s company? Tell us about it!
- Experience building / working with Mobile Apps, iOS or Windows
- Ability to diagnose and use industry standard tools and techniques to assure the application performs to client expectations
- Experience working with CRM Software
- The confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to lead customers, from technical personnel to C-level executives, in urgent or critical situations
- Experience in cloud / hosted software environment
- Experience in a Software Support role
- Experience working in small team/start up environment
- The desire to learn new soft and technical skills and to coach, mentor and train peers throughout the organization
- Exposure to Object oriented programming, basic web programming concepts.
Nice To Have
- Com administration / development
- Knowledge of SQL database / ability to write queries.
- Experience working with development or in a DevOps role.
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv to „Jelentkezem” button.