Do you want to be a part of a Goodyear team based in Budapest working in a fast paced, world class organization, driven by leading edge technology?
… if the answer is yes, then we have just the job for you…
Credit Specialist HU
About the position:
The Credit Specialist is responsible for managing and monitoring customer credit, analyzing key information and reports to make strategic and tactical credit decision.
- Closely monitoring customers financial situation and assessing their credits,
- Establishing credit limits and working with customers contacts to maintain balance with limits while supporting sales objectives,
- Managing collections to improve KPIs,
- Daily controling of past due – identifying overdue accounts, contacting customers regarding outstanding payments and preparing reports about the status,
- Developing and administrating plans to collect past due accounts, including communication with internal Sales and Finance department.
To join our team you will need:
- College degree.
- Finance knowledge – good understanding of finance and accounting,
- Ability to work under time pressure and set up priorities.
- Analytical skills and Excel proficiency,
- Native Hungarian language,
- English language on communicative level (spoken and written),
- Work experience in credit/ finance area is an advantage.
- Fixed term employment contract (maternity cover) with appealing employment conditions,
- Interesting job position in an international environment with English usage on a daily basis and insights into many Central European cultures,
- The possibility to jump start your carrier in the field of credit managment.
- Great career development opportunities in one of the world’s largest tire companies with global footprint and recognition.
- Client Services, Customer Services
- Asset Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Claim Management, Exacting
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - basic/conversational
How to apply/ contact information:
If you find this opportunity interesting for you please apply via our carrier center to ensure the security of your personal data. You can follow the link below where you can register and upload your CV in English: