Credit Manager (in US Time Zone)
wants to grow and shape your own world?
thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment?
wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are?
Then come and join us – and impact Your world.
Launch your career with us!
Our partner is looking for:
CREDIT MANAGER (in US Time Zone)- Szekesfehervar
- The principal challenge of this position is to control credit risk, follow outstanding and collect overdue of a specific customer portfolio. Incumbent manages risk assessment, collection, documentary collection and account reconciliation activities of his/her portfolio and acts on behalf of company entities
- Provides people management, support and coach to his/her assigned team
- Incumbent manage special projects, initiatives which have significant impact on company processes and/or accounts receivable balances
- Ensuring credit and collection processes are in control and capable. Performing ASAT activities
- Daily interaction with internal customers of the company Business Units and Accounts Receivable, problem solving
- Ensuring customer exposure remains within the approved credit limits reasonable norms. Managing order holds/releases effectively
- Preparing weekly/monthly reporting and analysis to company Business Units
- Replacing/substituting other credit team members as directed
- Background in financial principles normally acquired through formal college / university education in Accounting, Finance or Economics plus minimum 4 years work experience in Trade/ Finance/ Banking areas of other international corporations and/or banks
- Experience in managing/ coaching a smaller team
- Written and verbal fluency in English
- Candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, be well organized and have excellent attention to detail. Negotiation skills are essential
- Adaptation to working in afternoon shift is required due to different time zones
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and willingness and ability to learn new tools (Oracle, Hyperion, …)
- Strong background in financial analysis, such as Profit & Loss statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow analyses or Credit Management experience within an international corporate environment
- Goal- and process-oriented
- Ability to work in a diverse and complex environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in an international matrix organization
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Identify opportunities to optimize credit and collection processes
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company
What we offer:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, and annual bonus)
- Friendly environment with a lot of company sponsored social activity
- Above average reimbursements if you commute by car
- Global exposure in your job yet situated in family-like surrounding
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time