We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Customer function Team and advance your career as a
Credit Control Analyst – Szeged
Customer teams are dealing with sales support processes, account management, order taking, invoicing, cash collection, pricing, service request management and supply chain management activities.
In this role You will:
- Do effective cash collection and monitor of customers’ accounts consistent with BP’s credit standard & policies and prepare collection reports
- Monitor credit and fraud violations and inform / involve all relevant stakeholders within their DOA
- Deal with customers’ accounts and keep these fully reconciled (including relationship with Accenture)
- Adhere to the Team’s regular KPI’s (such as working conditions and performance)
- Deal promptly with customer disputes / issues in order to secure payments and follow the escalation path
- Maintain and develop working relationship with Crossfunctions (incl: Sales, Customer Service team etc)
- Be able to identify key , strategic or high risk business customers and issues and take actions together with the relevant stakeholders
- Utilize all communication channels to resolve issues and perform daily tasks (e.g.: call customers not only send emails)
- Participate in Continuous Improvement efforts; initiate and raise „quick wins” where these are relevant
- Review and make decisions based on customers’ blocked orders
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Credit Management related and QMS/EMS policies
We have the following requirements:
- Previous credit control / cash collection experience for at least 2 years
- Able to produce consistently high-quality information within tight deadlines
- Strong English language knowledge
- German language knowledge is an advantage
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- A company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the attitude of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in a stylish office environment
- Learning opportunities, other development opportunities to craft your career path
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Company laptop
- Phone for private usage
- Opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!