Credit Analyst - Italian speaking
We are looking for you to join Roche and our Services & Solutions Center in Budapest.
Roche is a stable and innovative biotechnological company offering exceptional career paths and great benefits for fresh graduates and outstanding professionals. This is the reason why we are continuously expanding, looking for new talents and supporting remote working during these unusual times. Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us, therefore we are conducting web-based interviews and our onboarding process is also running in a virtual setup.
What we do:
The Record to Report Department, often abbreviated as R2R department provides financial services for more than 130 affiliates in the EMEA region. Our main areas covered are: General Ledger Accounting, Management Accounting, Treasury and Accounts Receivable. The department is constantly expanding since our main goal is to perform end-to-end accounting activities in the near future.
Your day to day responsibilities are:
As a Credit Analyst you will conduct an effective credit management strategy to reduce exposure risk to doubtful accounts, execute the day-to-day activities according to the agreed service level and in compliance with the SOPs of the respective business sub-process, propose process and system improvements and contribute continuously to the improvement of the performance of the RSS.
As a qualified expert, you will perform complete, stringent and timely collection tasks including but not limited to :
- Evaluate Customer Credit based on financial strength and ability to pay on tim
- Determine and Manage Customer Credit Profile Data including worthiness’ score/risk class / group, etc.; instruct Master Data team to update profile
- Calculate Customer Credit Limit
- Assess the Customer accounts based on the Credit Management Policy
- Review of and update Customer Credit Parameters (Credit exposure, customer payment behavior)
- Manage blocked Sales Orders as defined by the Local Credit Management Policy
- Define and apply Interest charge on late payments in close collaboration with the Collector
- Bad Debt Allowance: Prepare and analyze Customer Ageing Report (as defined in the Local Credit Management Policy and in alignment with FGAR chapter Bad Debt Allowance)
- Bad Debt Allowance: Identify and account for doubtful items
- Bad Debt Allowance: Calculate Bad Debt Allowance for the doubtful items
- Post Write-off and release related Bad Debt Allowance based on Country Chief Accountant’s request
What can you bring to our team:
We are looking for someone who is self motivated, really passionate about his or her job and understands that providing a high-quality service is crucial for the organization. As an ideal team member you are open-minded, dedicated to make a difference and open to constant development. Furthermore, you have:
- University degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting related discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in a related position
- Commercial/Financial background
- Financial curiosity
- Advanced SAP knowledge
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of the Order to Cash process
- Strong analytical skills
- Business Partnering approach
- Ability to drive resolutions
- Self-driven attitude
- High level of autonomy
- Innovation focus
- Decision making skills
- Proficiency in English and Italian
In exchange we provide you with:
- Development opportunities: free language courses, a wide range of training & learning opportunities, long-term career opportunities, lateral and vertical career moves, exciting projects & assignments, etc.
- Excellent benefits: flexibility (home office days after your probation period), competitive salary and cafeteria package, Private Medical Services, Employee Assistance Program, All You Can Move Sportpass, coaching / mentoring opportunity, buddy program, team buildings, Themed Holiday party, people-focused company culture, annual bonus in March, etc.
- We offer you a great opportunity in a truly international work environment with high-profile colleagues and excellent in-house learning and networking opportunities, plus an opportunity to make your mark at Roche. We will make sure your daily work will make an impact and you will be able to learn a lot along the way.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Cash Management
- 1-3 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Italian (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!