When you join the Albemarle team, you contribute to a better tomorrow. You will play a role in powering many of the world’s largest and most critical industries, from energy and communications to transportation and electronics. We are putting innovation to work to improve people’s lives and we want YOU to be a part of it.
- Responsible for assessing and managing credit risk for new and existing customers for a defined region or business unit in line with the Global Credit policy.
- Evaluate new customers’ credit limit applications.
- Review existing customers’ credit limits and propose renewal or changes as necessary.
- Gather and analyze financial data on customers, using market information, data provided by credit agencies, through the internet or directly from the customer.
- Approve customers’ credit limits in line with delegation level set in the Global Credit policy.
- Review and manage credit hold on sales orders on a daily basis.
- Release or keep credit block on sales orders where appropriate and communicate with Customer Service, Collection and Sales teams about required terms to remove the block.
- Review payment terms applications of existing customers and prospects, make recommendation and approve what payment terms can be offered.
- Proactively communicate with Customer Service, Collection, Sales and Business representatives as well as Credit limit approvers.
- Work independently, handle credit portfolio of a defined region or business unit with little supervision.
- Able to perform complex credit analysis and handle more complex cases in a self-reliant way, make recommendations for resolving issues.
- College or university degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong basic financial accounting knowledge, preferably CPA or similar qualification
- Good IT skills (MS Office, SAP)
- 2+ years in the appropriate Credit Management or similar fields
- Fluency in English is a must, any other language is advantage
- Assertive behavior
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- Competencies: strong drive for action, excellent analytical, inter-personal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.