In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as a:
Creative Copywriter - 000000220454
As a Creative Copywriter, you will be one of the creative forces behind our marketing assets. But you’ll do more than just write fancy words, you will help steer the full story, making sure you compel, convince and covert your audience from first touchpoint to final conversation. Bring your energy, ideas and chocolates.
A day in the life:
- Communicate with partners to understand the scope of a project
- Copywrite high-quality creative content that has maximum impact
- Copyedit based on client feedback
The Digital Team: Day in the Life
Analyse briefs, work closely with designers and content editors, and write digital-based copy for the Vodafone website. Use smart, witty, and helpful language to create content that will assist consumer customers in better understanding our services and inform them about our products.
The Pitch Team: a day in the life
Communicate with partners, analyse briefs, work closely with designers, developers, and other creatives, and write copy for a wide variety of projects. Create stories that will reach audiences around the world, write copy that will serve as the backbone of projects, and see your words come to life in animations and other amazing assets.
This position is for you if you have:
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Creative approach to producing innovative work and a great imagination
- Attention to detail, conceptual thinking, ability to visualise
- Ability to take direction and implement feedback
- 4-5 years relevant experience of writing and developing content across different media (pdf, print, web, email, sales guides, etc.)
- Experience in Project Management or Digital Marketing is an advantage
- Experience of working within corporate identity and brand guidelines is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge, especially Word
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative environment, our open office space encourages ideas to flow as freely as the free coffee that fuels us.
- Our strong sense of community and teamwork means you will be supported by people from different disciplines in your everyday work and career goals
- Our people help shape our department, so you can be sure your ideas will always be heard - no matter how big or small
- We provide multimedia computers, peripherals and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Possibility to work from home (twice a week after probation period)
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Editor, Copywriter
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.