- Build a deep understanding of sales and quoting processes with aim for continuous improvement
- Understand current CPQ solutions and identify areas that could be standardized or consolidated.
- Work with Flowserve business to understand requirements to implement CPQ solutions.
- Design and architect CPQ configurations and commerce flows that enable cross selling of different products (pumps, valve and seal equipment).
- Participate in the hands-on build of the designed solution. Ensure all solutions are built to scale and work across various product lines
- Participate in testing and deployment of CPQ solutions to develop and maintain a stable, efficient CPQ environment.
- Work with other team members to integrate CPQ with our Salesforce CRM, ERP and other enterprise systems.
- Provide troubleshooting and programming support for the current Flowserve applications running on Oracle CPQ.
- Support ongoing Continuous Improvement Projects.
- Act as a resource and mentor for junior team members, and work to develop talent within teams that are in different time zones.
- Reinforce lessons-learned through continual collaboration and refinement of solutions and ideas submitted by team members.
- Play a prominent role within the CPQ Solution Delivery team as a thought leader and architect during the Enterprise CPQ program.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 25%
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- Full time
- professional experience is not required
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Think you’d be a good fit or curious to learn more about our Budapest team? Click “apply now,” and we will reach out to you within two business days.
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers.