Accenture is answering real business challenges for our clients through innovation and deep industry knowledge. Join Accenture and work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
For our Budapest office, we are looking for a colleague as a maternity cover with fixed-term contract in the position of
Country Lead of Integrated Marketing & Communications
What will be your responsibility?
- Creating the Marketing & Communications plan and directing the design and execution of all marketing activities across the client, candidate, employee and influencer marketing efforts.
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing & Communications leads across all parts of our portfolio of business around the globe to drive strong client engagement and drive preference for Accenture.
- Overseeing local recruitment marketing activities—building the employer brand and supporting our hiring needs.
- Directing the design and execution of programs to help our leadership communicate with our employees.
- Be accountable for the delivery of differentiated and disruptive marketing programs for Accenture in Hungary.
- Establish and develop relationship with the Country Managing Director and Business Units Leads (and other members of the Leadership Team)
- Brief and involve Leadership team in all marketing programs, goals and objectives, as well as on Corporate Communications issues.
- Seek and assess input from the leadership team on local image strategy and programs.
- Ensure all local image programs are appropriately resourced and then executed.
- Champion and facilitate local marketing knowledge management, including educating local personnel on marketing processes, and where they can go for help.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or employer branding roles acquired preferably in a professional services corporate environment.
- Proven leadership skills—team building, supervision, mentoring and managing of diverse and virtual teams to drive integration.
- Deep expertise and skills in strategic Marketing & Communications, especially in area of specialization or crossing several functional/technical areas.
- Able to influence local leadership team within a large, matrixed organization through relationship building and strong executive-level presence.
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues.
- Superior oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent working experience of all aspects of Marketing & Communications, especially employer branding and recruitment marketing, digital marketing, internal communications, event marketing, advertising, collateral production, credential development and media relations.
- Experience in professional services and/or business to business marketing.
- Expert budget management and financial reporting skills, including budgets with multiple funding sources, vendors and deliverables.
- Bachelor/University degree (advanced degree preferred).
How to apply?
If you are interested in the above position, please send your application in English by clicking at the below button.