Country IT Manager
Accountable for the IT Services provided to the Country Operations in alignment with the Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Single Point Of Contact for Country Operations providing ownership, governance and managing on-site IT Services
- Deal with IT Support teams to ensure the Business Continuity of in-scope IT Solutions
- Manage service delivery and ensure issues are resolved within agreed standards
- Identify necessary KPIs and setup effective SLAs accordingly with Suppliers
- Act as escalation point for tickets that cannot be resolved through the standard support model
- Mentor on-site IT teams and, in case, report issues to the Capability Leads
- Identify risks impacting existing IT Solutions, prepare risk assessment and develop mitigation plans.
- Provide monthly Budget (Forecasts) updates to the IT Financial Controller.
- Lead monthly service reviews with Country Operations and develop continual improvement plan.
- Quarterly monitor performances of in-scope IT Services and report his feedback to the Capability Leads
- When needed, deal with Project Managers to assess impacts of changes, risks, priorities, size, business value and delivery timescales ensuring suitable resource levels and capability are in place to meet business needs.
- Undertake at least quarterly vendor management initiatives to review supplier performances against SLAs and report results to Head of Service Management
- Conduct quarterly satisfaction survey to Country Operations about in-scope IT Services and contribute to its Continuous Improvement Plan.
- 5y+ experience in IT Service Management as per ITIL framework
- 2y+ hands-on experience in IT service support
- 5y+ experience in IT infrastructure (MCP certification or equivalent experience)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and organizational skill
- Ability to listen and advise internal clients
- An ability to work with tight deadlines and within constraints
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills
- Business-oriented and negotiation skills will complete the profile
- Dealing with ambiguity - 3
- Collaboration – 3
- Customer/ patient focus - 3
- Striving to achieve results – 3
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
To apply you have to push the „Jelentkezem” button, what you can find below.