Consider joining our sourcing team if you have experience in counterparty due diligence CDD / AML / KYC in an international environment combined with proven experience in coaching and leading a team with scale and complexity. Here is your chance to unleash your potential as
Counterparty Due Diligency (CDD) Analyst
Who we are?
From the deep sea to the desert, from rigs to fuel retail sites and research centres, BP delivers light, heat, and mobility solutions for a changing world. In our Global Business Services offices in Budapest and Szeged we provide services to move our business forward. As we are continuously growing we look for experienced professionals to contribute to our success.
What do we offer?
The CDD (Counterparty Due Diligence) Analyst role provides first line subject matter expertise to Businesses and Functional users of the CDD process. The CDD Compliance Analyst will work closely with Finance Groups, Procurement Groups, Credit and Internal Control within GBS centre. It also takes direction from Ethics & Compliance and Legal on CDD practice. There are numerous interactions at all levels within the supported businesses all the way up to Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
If you join us as a Counterparty Due Diligence (CDD) Analyst you may have the following responsibilities:
- Review complex screening issues directly with Compliance Advisors
- Participating in the managerial decision making and act as back-up of the Manager as needed
- Provide professional guidance to CDD Analysts and coordinate escalations
- Ensure that the Sentinel screening database remains aligned with the active counterparties
- Ensure that Screening, Refresh and CCM trackers are fully and duly filled
- Provide regular and ad hoc subject matter expertise to requestors and relevant stakeholders
- Conduct on demand CDD screening for new counterparties in accordance with the risk based CDD process. Monitor the continuous monitoring reports for new matches.
- Review any matches to establish validity, recommend next steps
- Input to the regular quarterly metrics reported by the Control Function.
- Proactively identifies areas for improvement, initiates and supports the implementation
For a Counterparty Due Diligence (CDD) Analyst role we have the following requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in KYC, AML, Dude Diligence, Compliance, Fraud
- Fluent in English (C1)
- Experience using World Check, DnB, Seaweb or any 3rd party screening tool
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Additional experience in risk or other analytical and/or processing areas is a plus
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to adhere to process.
- Systematic thinking, strong analytical skills
- Solid communication and client relationship management skills
At BP, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are valuable
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to build a lasting career
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop and phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1095 Budapest, Soroksári út 32-34.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in this position, apply via Jelentkezem button underneath!