CIB Bank Zrt., Credit Underwriting division is currently looking for a
Corporate credit analyst
Who participates in the corporate credit approval process with responsibilities and skills as follows
Preparation of individual credit proposals:
- incorporating information with consistency, coherency and clarity in close cooperation with business relationship managers,
- conclusions transforming information into a brief, synthesized, structured executive summary serving business and credit risk decisions,
- clear and concise credit approval recommendations and related financing terms and conditions.
- Gather and evaluate qualitative and quantitative information about the corporate clients,
- Analyze financial statements (balance sheet, p&l, cash flow) to assess the degree of financial risk involved,
- Forecast cash flow under various scenarios,
- Identify risks and mitigants relating to the business, market, industry, any aspects of lending (product, legal, collateral, financing structure) if relevant,
- Set client credit rating, evaluate asset classification.
Supporting and auxiliary tasks
Preferred education and working experience
- Business Administration/Finance/Economic degree,
- Fluency in English (both written and verbal),
- Experience in corporate credit analyst position,
- Advanced knowledge of corporate lending and products,
- Strong computer literacy and knowledge of financial software, office systems and financial modelling skills.
Key skills and competencies
- Strong analytical skills and general macroeconomic overview,
- Commercial acumen, business insight and professional judgement,
- Ability to think and act creatively and independently with a focus on both quality and result,
- Ability to apply accounting principlesin providing a professional interpretation of a client’s financial statements,
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and keep deadlines,
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills,
- Ability to work on own initiative, pro-actively as well as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Professional development,
- Multinational background,
- Competitive salary,
- Dynamic and professional team.
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, II. district
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.