BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of March 31, 2019, the firm managed approximately $6.52 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com
Corporate Costs Analyst
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Business Unit Overview:
BlackRock Finance consists of finance professionals in disciplines such as Financial Reporting & Analysis (“FP&A), Treasury, Regulatory & Statutory Reporting, Finance Operations and Controllers. Within the Controllers’ Group the Corporate Cost team has responsibility for all non-compensation related expense accounting.
The Corporate Costs Analyst will be responsible for the day to day running of a number of different categories of corporate costs. This entails all the accounting and associated analysis relating to certain categories of expense. This will involve working closely with FP&A teams both in EMEA and AMRS as well as the Financial Reporting Group (“FRG”).
- Accurate recording in Oracle of various categories of corporate costs within the AMRS and EMEA regions.
- Dealing with ad-hoc queries received from FP&A / FRG relating to certain costs.
- Submission of BS and P&L analytical review on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of relevant balance sheet reconciliations within the Cadency system.
- Supporting the requests from both external and internal audits.
- This is a key role in a team which is core to the entire Finance process and allows interaction with colleagues and teams around the globe.
- This role will give the individual an excellent opportunity to develop their time management skills by working to tight timelines and deliver output for a myriad of stakeholders.
- The candidate will be provided the responsibility of owning specific areas thus allowing them the opportunity to understand entire processes and procedures.
- Experience in a General Accounting role with exposure to analytical review beneficial.
- Exposure of working in a global organization / multi-currency environment.
- Prior use of Oracle GL and associated reporting tools.
- A proven track record of delivering in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- A drive for self to succeed with an eye for process improvements and team work.
- Strong numeracy with excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
To apply you have to push the „apply” button, what you can find below.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.