Core Network Operation Expert
- Full time (+on-call duty)
- Maintain availability of mobile CS Core domain (HLR, MSS, MGW, PBX)
- Maintain of mobile IMS Core domain
- Investigatigate of network faults (HW and SW) and customer complaints.
- Implement new NEs, SW releases, features for CS core network elements.
- Implementi CS core network expansions and configuration changes.
- Support Development and Business divisions.
- Participate in projects: introducing new features, services, connecting new network elements.
- Provide on-call duty (1 week / month)
- Testing of new CS Core SW releases, features
- Being a part of an international environment
- University / College degree in telecommunications or computer engineering
- fluent English and Hungarian (written and verbal)
- driving license (cat. “B”)
- experience with mobile core network (CS, IMS)
- Basic IP knowledge
- experience in LINUX/UNIX system operations
- experience in SW testing and handling trouble tickets is an advantage
- Team player, able to work independently
- Market and customer oriented way of thinking and attitude, result oriented
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button undernath.