Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Core IT Expert - 000000246748
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Understands business requirements and processes and also acts as technical owner of a set of applications and reports in Back-Office domain.
Has ultimate business and technical competence in his/her fields and assures the continuous and secure development and configuration of these systems internally or with the support of external parties.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Participate in the preparation of high-level technical proposal and provide expertise into the various areas of solution architecture.
- Understand the business needs and implications of new services and translate them into detailed IT requirements
- Maintain the existing applications/reports in his/her area and develop new ones if the business need can be fulfilled internally.
- Negotiate functional and technical feasibility of requirements with systems suppliers, developers and/or other third parties
- Provide estimate regarding quotations, resource needs and feasible delivery dates
- Compile technical concepts for the fulfillment of the demands
- Follow the work of vendors, review and comment all work products and propose preferable solutions if needed
- Act as a Single Point of Contact Person for his/her systems who assembles IT Architecture and Service Delivery side requirements
- Making sure that vendors’ work products satisfy the business needs
- Participate in the delivery of tasks, enhancements and IT Development projects (in accordance with the valid project management methodology)
- Support the work of the IT Architecture team
- Continuously improve his/her competence and technological knowledge in his/her area
We are looking for you if you have:
- University degree (IT or Telco specific is an advantage)
- At least 4 years working experience
- At least 2 years of experience in IT development industry
- Experience of project management is an advantage
- IT Systems / Software development lifecycle knowledge is required
- Oracle SQL knowledge is requiredderstand and learn about technical solutions and follow-up on industry trends
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!