Core Engineer, Plastic Injection Process Development, R&D
- Development and optimization of injection molding tools for competitive and innovative plastic products, new materials with their manufacturing processes.
- Management of innovative R&D projects, definition of innovative injection molding processes in the field of safety products and interior design.
- Support the customer business units / product development engineering, acquisition projects, customer presentations as an injection process specialist.
- Failure analysis in injection process design, plastic part design and optimization of manufacturing feasibility.
- Implement, perform and evaluate simulation results for plastic components (via CAE or DOE).
- Engineering degree in mechanical engineering, preferably plastics engineering or materials science.
- Significant experience in injection molding process (7+ years) with related parts and tooling.
- Knowledge of risk management tools (as DRBFM or FMEA)
- Knowledge of CAE tools (Moldflow, Cadmold or comparable programs).
- Good communication in English and Hungarian both in writing and verbally.
- Innovative and interdisciplinary thinking, able to work independently as well as in a team. Customer focused with flexibility and assertiveness.
- Mechanical Engineer
- Special Engineering Areas
- Manufacturing, Production
- Product Development, Design
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Miskolc, 3516 Joyson út 1.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please address your Hungarian & English job application to our HR Specialist, Ms. Zsuzsa Sipos, who will also be available to answer any questions.
+36 46 408-256
Joyson Safety Systems Hungary Kft.
Human Resources/Humán erőforrás
3516 Miskolc, Joyson út 1.