Responsible for analyzing and monitoring current, future, and strategic cost initiatives, with emphasized focus on the design of useful analysis, metrics and related tools, as well as the training and guidance of senior and financial analysts supporting the team. Specific activities include: cost initiatives, forecasting, internal reporting, variance analysis, modeling, design, support, training, guidance and other discretionary projects as directed by management. Performs day-to-day finance related activities designed to analyze and monitor the company's cost initiatives and drive for results, and provide management the tools and insight to drive strategic initiatives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Compile and design financial presentations and support, including agendas, materials, timing, and other protocol. The presentations include quarterly variances, multi-year plans and other materials
- Design and provide support and analysis around current business models and recommend future enhancements for operations and business development activities. Support and analysis include financial forecast and variance files and other administrative matters
- Collaborate with senior leaders and other members of the Cost PMO and communicate results, modeling activities, and other observations
- Act as a mentor and source for guidance for all senior and financial analysts
- Conduct and interpret complex analyses to evaluate alignment with forward-looking strategies, and provide feedback to management
- Monitor and develop cost minimization strategies for global SG&A and other related items
- Support supervisors and provide guidance to junior team members with analysis to assist counsel and advise key corrective actions to senior leadership related to forecast performance and/or under/over plan in terms of their potential impact on the strategic goals, objectives, and financial viability of company
- Foster a work standard consistent with management's philosophies of best-in-class activities
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance
- 2 - 4 years experience in a similar role
- Leadership experience
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Hungarian is a must.
What We Offer?
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture.
- Support of career aspirations and personal development.
- Professional challenges and possibility to grow.
- Training programs & career opportunities.
- An engaging compensation & benefit system (bonus, etc.).
- Well-structured multi-cultural environment.
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
To apply please follow Internal applications procedure and send application.