From small craft enterprise to world market leader - the Krones success story in a nutshell.
The small company with big ideas has been developed from an industrialist with a Bavarian spirit into an international company. Today, Krones AG has built five factories in Germany and operates another 50 worldwide: from Addis Ababa to Zagreb, in order to meet the needs of its partners. This global network offers many opportunities for diverse career paths on the labor market - why not for your career too? Our approximately 16,000 employees also appreciate the exciting opportunities offered by a leading system provider.
We are looking forward to cooperate with our new colleague in our new plant located in Debrecen for the position of
- Taking part in implementation of Krones Group controlling system to Krones Hungary Kft.
- Preparing product cost calculations (pre- and post-calculations), running periodic calculation cycles
- Preparing plan vs. actual cost calculations, analyzing and interpreting deviations according to the parent company’s expectations
- Accomplishing monthly closing tasks (cost element, cost center and cost owner reports)
- Coordinating budget and forecast processes of Krones Hungary Kft.
- Maintaining SAP master data, reviewing prices
- Daily usage of SAP CO module, supporting departments in controlling related issues
- College or university degree in Finance / Economics
- 3 years of relevant professional experience, preferably at an international production company in similar role
- Advanced English knowledge is a must (German knowledge is an advantage)
- Knowledge of production controlling, data analysis methods, reporting and cost allocation
- Enthusiastic, self-starter, goal oriented, committed personality; team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Advanced IT skills (Excel, Access, SAP CO module; S/4 Hana, BI knowledge is an advantage)
What we offer:
- Challenging multinational working environment
- Participation in setting up a new Krones plant
- Onboarding possibility abroad
- Attractive compensation and benefit package
Start date: As soon as possible
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
If you would like to apply for this position, please send to your CV.