- Start something big today. Apply as:
Hatvan, Heves county, Hungary
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. The Hatvan plant was established in 1998 and meanwhile it has become the largest production site of the Automotive Electronics division within the Bosch Group worldwide, where more than 6000 colleagues contribute to shaping the future of driving. While applying state of the art production technologies, we strive to be a spearhead of Industry 4.0 solutions. The main profile of the company is the series production of control units and sensors from among the future-oriented products of Bosch’s Mobility Solutions business sector. Our products significantly contribute to making driving ever safer, cleaner, and more economical.
Your contribution to something big
- Contributes actively to all controlling processes (Business Plan, yearly forecast, month end closing, year end closing etc.)
- Supports strategic decision making and business requests for executive management
- Follow-up and analyse planned and actual cost
- Contribute to continuous process improvement
- Keep contact with other Bosch plants and central departments
What distinguishes you
- University degree in Finance or Economics
- 2-3 years of work experience in Finance/Controlling field or auditing
- Fluency in written & spoken English and/or German
- MS Office
- SAP FI/CO knowledge is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, high precision and persuasive personality
- Independent and reliable working style
You can reach our plant by company buses from Budapest, Stadionok and from other locations around Hatvan.
Your future job location offers you
Inspiring challenges in an international environment. Continuous development opportunitiy via professional and language trainings. Personalised development plan with career planning possibilities. Wide range of benefits and services, insurance and medical service. Performance based bonus system. Company buses from Budapest, Stadionok and from other locations around Hatvan. Company restaurant with daily fund to support your meals. Employee discounts to several facilities countrywide. Sport and family events. Bosch kindergarden and elementary school, providing high quality education to your children
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
Any of these are:
- English - intermediary/communicative
- German - intermediary/communicative
Hatvan, 3000 Robert Bosch út 1.
Make it happen.
Send your CV in English.