Control Engineer - Steering
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Ltd., Jászfényszaru
With our engineering team of 600, we are present as an innovative and significant partner in one of the fastest growing and most exciting segment of the automotive industry, in the field of electric steering systems. With outstanding quality and high-tech developments we meet the needs of renowned car manufacturers. Turn your ideas into tangible reality with us!
Main tasks, responsibilities:
- Definition of electronic and control hardware requirements for the procurement of automated assembly lines (electrical planning, hardware and interface definitions, component selection, standardization and administration)
- Preparation of control concepts for automated assembly lines
- Assessment of machine supplier quotes and technical release
- Onsite support for the machine supplier in the electrical planning and implementation
- Monitoring the scope of delivery of assembly lines regarding functionality and compliance with customer requirements
- Supporting the definition and optimization of hardware standards
- Cooperation in international teams
- Degree in electrical engineering or mechatronics
- Extensive knowledge in electrical planning (E-Plan)
- Knowledge in the topics machine safety/ risk analysis
- Knowledge about relevant standards and regulations
- Fluent English knowledge
- Willingness to travel (appr. 30 %)
- Competitive salary and other benefits (cafeteria)
- Participation in international projects
- Successful and fast-growing company
- Flat hierarchies and a practiced Open-Door Policy
- Appropriate familiarization- and training programs
- Experience in independent electrical planning in special machine constructions
If you value professional development, are looking for interesting tasks and would like to work in a cheerful international environment, then don’t hesitate and get in touch. Learn about the latest developments and challenges of the auto industry and find out about the ideas of leading car manufacturers at our dynamically growing company. Our Budapest centre owes its success to knowledge and a committed work staff. If you would like to share in our success, visit the company’s website and send us your resume.
Join us and steer your future on new tracks!
thyssenkrupp Components Technology Hungary Kft.
1113 Budapest, Daróci út 1-3., | Tel.: +36 1 505-9159 | Fax: +36 1 505-9101 | www.thyssenkrupp-presta.hu