We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 30 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as an:
Contract Data Associate - 000000209995
The Contract Management Associate within Vodafone Shared Services Budapest (VSSB) will work closely with the Vodafone Procurement Company contract management team. The main task of this role will be to implement a consistent physical and electronic contract management system and process for VPC documentation, being responsible for the effective and appropriate handling and archiving of contracts to support the compliance with existing policies and regulatory requirements.
What you will do:
- To support the contracting database function process locally and globally as applicable for the given function and process documentation.
- To maintain the contract database, upload signed contracts into the database and follow up on missing information, pending approvals as applicable.
- To provide a single, central repository of contracts that can be used by all VGE users to access relevant contract data and documents.
- To check the relevance of the uploaded documents.
- To enable contract lifecycle management.
- Liaises with sales, commercial and legal teams, or SCM stakeholders to source contracts for data extraction & data entry.
- Take part in process development activities.
- Providing clear and accurate reports.
- Fresh graduates are more than welcome!
- Fluent English knowledge (both written and spoken)
- German language is an advantage
- Knowledge of reporting tools and/ or basics of relational database
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to organize own workload
- Punctual, precise acumen
- Good IT skills (MS Office) in particular proven ability to use databases, SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to analyze tasks and understand underlying processes
Why should you join us:
- We provide working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Administrator, Document Manager
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Transportation, Procurement, Logistics
- Supply Chain
- Full time
- freshly graduated/career starter
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.