Eaton is a power management company with 2019 sales of $21.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 103,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
For more information, visit www.eaton.com. Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work.
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Eaton is a power management company actively engaged in the transition towards a to a low-carbon energy future across the world. We have a particular focus on Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure (EVCI) which is part of Eaton’s vision on Energy Transition in Buildings (ETiB), by combining our diverse technology portfolio of renewable energy integration, energy storage, EnergyAware UPSes, microgrids and electric vehicle charging infrastructure.
Content Marketing Specialist EMEA - EVCI Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for working with the ETiB product line management and field product marketing managers in EMEA to lead the development of compelling value propositions and associated product collaterals and marketing assets to meet the needs of all identified buyers. The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for orchestrating the development of all required product collaterals and product content required for all stages of the buyer journey.
- Build a content roadmap for ETiB connected to the product roadmap
- Ensure that value propositions for ETiB offers developed with specific target segments and associated buyer personas as the starting point, leveraging Eaton's standard Market Alignment Processes and tools
- Lead development of all product marketing assets, working closely with the Content Marketing teams in Budapest and Pune, in a timely way that fully meet the requirements of both targeted buyer and seller personas at all stages of the customer journey for segments targeted by new offers
- Work closely with the ETiB policy communications manager and digital campaign manager in the development of product and marketing collaterals; be an arbiter of best practices in messaging, writing, and style. Assets to include: instruction manuals, catalogues, how to videos, animations and related sales enablement tools and assets
- Manage the content translation and localization process for all ETiB content to meet requirements of all participating countries. This will be achieved by working closely with the Translation, Transcreation and Copywriting CoE in Budapest as well as the responsible content reviewers in local countries
- Work closely with the digital campaign manager (ETiB) to ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person. This is to be done for each buyer persona within the enterprise.
- Education level: minimum Bachelors’ level degree with postgraduate qualification in marketing or related field preferred
- Years and area of experience: 5 years of experience in marketing communications, ideally in the energy or related industry Technical knowledge: strong understanding of digital marketing and related trends
- Soft skills: agility, collaborative working style, strong project and time management skills
- Languages: Fluent in English
What we offer:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great career opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with on-going learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- Candidate applying to the vacancy may be subject of the background screening
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the 'Jelentkezem' button underneath.