Consultant (Veeva Align)
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Align enables a modern territory alignments process through the use of large data sets to give commercial teams more direct control of the business process by reducing the administrative burden of alignments, accurately allocating resources to support customer engagement, and enhancing the rep experience. Align is fully integrated with Veeva CRM, creating alignments in days instead of weeks, delivering end-to-end orchestrated digital and traditional channel cycle plan generation and execution. It empowers commercial organizations to create fast, integrated, and flexible territory alignments.
As a Consultant in the Veeva Systems Professional Services group, you will have a unique level of agency and ownership in international delivery projects, to a wide range of Life Sciences clients. You will have progressive responsibilities for analysis, design, configuration, and testing of the application with small, effective project teams. You will collaborate with a variety of Customers, Vendors, and Veeva Colleagues while delivering high-quality solutions to drive Customer success. This is a customer facing role including travel for project milestones.
- Individual contributor for Veeva services delivery projects. Responsible for high-quality project deliverables.
- Work with a Solution Architect in order to deliver Territory, Alignment and Targeting projects for customers using the Veeva Align Product
- Support mapping of CRM data model to Align for cutover
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on the Veeva Align solution
- Provide functional subject matter expertise on Territory Alignment and Targeting (Sales Cycle Plans)
- Data migration between Customer CRM and Align
- Solution Testing and Documentation
- Production Deployment
- Hands-on production of project deliverables including requirements, design notes, configuration, testing and training materials
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- Motivated and effective self-starter that can lead colleagues and customers through complexity to get results
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Hands-on experience with data management and/or process analysis
- Willing to travel up to 80%
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as the position is client facing
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Product knowledge: 2-5 years of experience with Sales Territory Alignment Software or territory alignments within a CRM (and preferably experience with Salesforce.com)
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Additional European language(s)
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1123, Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.