Consultant, Release Engineering (CRM)
Join one of the fastest growing companies in high tech. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth as the market expands for industry-specific, cloud-based software solutions. A pioneer in industry cloud, according to Forbes: "Veeva Systems is at the heart of two explosive megatrends: the cloud and life sciences." We build innovative SaaS solutions that include CRM, content management, and customer master data management for life sciences customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Systems is looking for Technical Consultants, who wish to become experts in Release Management for Veeva CRM. Ideal candidate has a passion for helping customers achieve their business vision, is wishing to participate in the transformation of the Life Sciences Industry and in addition is interested in learning all the details about Cloud System Management.
The Technical Consultant is a member of our Professional Services (Consulting) Organisation, providing Project and Post-Go-Live application consulting as a subject matter expert of Veeva Commercial Cloud products portfolio, with special focus on Veeva CRM and the force.com platform.
Even if this role is a remote position working off-site with multiple clients within the EMEA region, occasionally on-site consulting activities will occur. Qualified candidates will be located in Budapest, Hungary but all EU nationalities or EU work permit holders are welcome to our multi-cultural team.
- Provide post-go-live System Consulting and Administration
- Manage Customer’s internal System Releases Cycles
- Analysis and deployment of new product features.
- Maintenance of Production and Sandbox Environments
- Import/export of content and meta-data
- Knowledge transfer and ad-hoc training of customer employees
- Creation of regular and ad-hoc customer reports
- Understanding relational databases (SQL) and XML, cloud-applications
- Being able to work on complex projects involving many teams
- Understanding development lifecycle (from Requirement Definition to Maintenance)
- Attention to details and accurate in execution
- Comfortable in working with methodological procedures and documenting in detail
- Fluent in English
Nice to Have:
- Veeva CRM, Force.com,
- Eclipse knowledge
- Apache Ant
- Programming or Code Reviewing skills (Java, HTML, Apex, etc.)
- Project management experience
- Additional European language(s)
What we offer:
- State of art office
- Diverse culture environment
- Young professionals
- Being part of a rapidly growing US based, stock-listed, start-up software company
- Career opportunity
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Budapest, 1123 Alkotás utca 50.
Többes adatkezelés, a jelentkezés elküldése előtt tájékozódjon a munkaadó adatkezelési szabályzatáról.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please apply via the careers page on our website with your CV in English with the "Jelentkezem" button.