Consultant (m/f) – Backend Developer
#Digitalisation of HR processes #HR Transformation #Platform Integration #Integrated processes #Cloud #SAP HANA #Teamspirit #Agility #Flexible Office # Győr #Frankfurt
Promerit Hungary Kft. is a multiple award-winning HR-IT consultancy employing over 120 people at four locations (Frankfurt, Munich, Zurich and Győr) that is part of the Mercer Group.
The business unit HR Digitalisation designs new working environments with user-friendly cloud technologies and integrated HR processes. For us, “the path to the cloud is not just a project – it is the start of an intense, long-term relationship” with the goal of long-term commitment and highest appreciation. We achieve this goal together with our highly competent expert team mostly located in Györ.
We focus on system implementation with SAP SuccessFactors. Over the years, we have formed a strong partnership with SAP but are operating as an independent think tank and lab. We are not just consulting for the SuccessFactors suite, but developing extensions.
Our strategic research based efforts are what makes us special.
What chances and challenges do we offer you?
- Working directly in a dialogue with business leaders and customers and gathering requirements to design and develop innovative applications on a SAP Cloud Platform as well as orchestrating cloud development projects and internal SCP resources
- Creating use cases together with end users and transferring them into backlog items, e.g. technical pre-requisites or data-modelling while providing assistance to generate project documentation
- Leading design, development, testing, documentation and support activities while providing direction to development teams offshore for SCP-based solutions
- Utilizing the latest technologies to keep our clients up to date with the rapidly moving
- technology landscape and proactively engaging customers post go-live to ensure they get maximum value
- Continuous development through learning and receptiveness and close cooperation with other business areas (HR strategy, HR transformation, integration scenarios, other software solutions) and keen interest in these topics
- Reinforcing our team while operating in an environment full of talents across different consultant teams while ensuring an excellent process and tooling
Who are we looking for?
As a Consultant – Back End Developer (m/f) your main role is to implement features using SAP Cloud Platform, IoT Services and bi-directional data integration flows.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education in Information Technology, Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in creating innovative solution concepts (not necessarily in a strictly professional context)
- Knowledge of Java Frameworks (Apache Spring, Apache Commons etc.), ODATA, REST, HANA, .Net as well as of SAP Integration Technologies and SCP mobile services and mobile development
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented Programming Principles, and Software Architecture
- Ideally experience with SAP Cloud Integration, extensions of SAP cloud products, and on-premise applications
- Knowledge or experience in Agile Methodology and Design Thinking is highly favored
- Passion for technology and a desire to learn about and create great solutions for our clients
- Excellent communication (English and ideally German) and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a multinational environment in different business structures and willingness to travel
These are the attributes of a successful candidate:
And, most importantly:
We don’t always take ourselves too seriously… wouldn’t it be great if together we could rise to any challenge and have fun in the process?
- working in a challenging technology lab with a business focus
- using cutting edge technologies to deliver added value for our customers
- getting the chance to work in an international environment without barriers – travelling runs in our blood
We are truly passionate about these topics – that’s what makes us successful!
Joining our team means:
With us, you get to work on high quality technology projects with a global reach!
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Győr, 9022 Czuczor Gergely utca 13..
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.